2016年8月25日星期四

Thoughts about Riders of Icarus

Riders of Icarus is a MMO game released by Nexon Entertainment. The main task for this game is taming the beasts. You can catch, tame and collect them as a pet. The biggest feature for riders of icarus is that you can take your partner into the darkest depths of a fantasy world. As a common player, I want share my personal thoughts about this.

There are no specs for classes either, no real variety. But the game is interesting and entertaining. I liked the Guardian and Priest classes, though the guardian was more the classic warrior, I had wished maybe for a paladin type class. The rogue was fun too, a little squishy, or was it called assassin. Basic trinity classes. You get the idea. The Eastern version sports a few more classes than what we have, always hate playing catch up like that. Overall it is a decent game, pretty too. The classes are- if nothing amazing or new- solid, for the most part. I think my biggest annoyance is that anything besides the priest needs to chug health pots or regen a little bit.

image

More information you can check:https://www.mmogah.com/news/title/my-personal-thoughts-about-riders-of-icarus

没有评论:

发表评论